- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
71 people by leaving name and link to his blog.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
The seven things you may (or may not) know about me:
- I was born in the German Democratic Republic. During its existence my family hadn’t a telephone nor a car. We were forced to write letters and to use the train or bike to visit our family members at any time.
- It has taken a long time until I got in contact with the Internet. I was 19 years old and started my training in the Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe.
- I’ve played several instruments more or less good, e.g. piccolo, accordion, guitar and bass guitar.
- In 2002 I started dancing for the first time. Now it’s one of my favorite hobbies. I do this to keep in shape and to have fun. But I don’t want to do tournaments in Standard and Latin dance.
- Photography is one of my other passions but it needs too much time, which I don’t have currently. You can see that in my photoblog. The latest entry was added a long time ago. I really have to continue in making pictures when I’ve been moving to Dresden in two month!
- I have acrophobia but it hasn’t distracted me from having an awesome skydive over the Lake Taupo in New Zealand. It was a fantastic experience I would repeat at any time
- And the best in the end: A month ago I was getting uncle for the first time in my life. I really love my sweet, and little niece!!!
There is someone who wants to write his own 7 things but hasn’t been tagged so far:
- Marco Zehe: One of our great accessibility guys from Germany